- ALL BIDDING WILL BE DONE THROUGH PROXIBID.COM CLICK HERE TO BID
- All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales are final.
- Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Real Estate Showcase Auction Company LLC DBA: RES Auction Services has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
- FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
- All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Check, E-Check, Wire Transfers, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Items can be shipped at a cost. Items won from out of state will be automatically shipped to the shipping address on file unless heard otherwise by noon the following day. Please contact 833-765-3737 to confirm shipping after your bid has been won. Firearms can be shipped to an FFL dealer at a cost of $50/gun. Please email email@example.com with a copy of the FFL.
- Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day. All items will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed on Proxibid. The invoice you receive on the day after the auction will be used for billing- we will bill the credit card on file.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Real Estate Showcase Auction Company LLC. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Holmes County, Ohio.
- The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
- The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
- All sales are final.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
- Firearm Terms & Conditions:
- Must be 21 to purchase a Handgun
- Must be 18 to Purchase a Long Gun Ohio residents can pick-up their Firearm at RES’s facility at 375 Fry Rd, Wooster OH, 44691, or can have them shipped to an FFL of their choosing provided the license is valid for transfers at a cost of $50 per gun.
- All buyers must have proper ID, fill out form 4473, and pass NICS background check to receive their firearm. All buyers must pay for the items won in full before filling out form 4473. If you delay after your NICS background check, you will simply pick up your firearm(s) at a later date. If you deny after your NICS background check, you will NOT take possession of your firearm(s), and they will be sold at our next available auction and the proceeds will be mailed to you.
- Buyers from states that border Ohio may pick-up LONG GUNS ONLY at RES’s facility, provided they fill out form 4473 and pass NICS background check.
- All out-of-state handgun purchases must be shipped to an FFL.
- If you are an out-of-state buyer RES will ship your firearm to an FFL dealer of your choosing provided their license is valid for transfers at a cost of $50 per gun within the continental US.
- Purchases from Alaska or Hawaii shipping cost will be determined. Out-of-country purchases, RES will ship to an exporting FFL dealer of your choice within the continental US for a fee of $50 per gun, All exporting expenses will be paid to the exporting FFL.
- If you need your firearm shipped please have the FFL email a copy of their license with your paddle number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ammunition Terms & Conditions:
- Must 21 to Purchase Handgun Ammunition.
- Must 18 to Purchase Long Gun Ammunition.
- Items can be picked up at RES's facility at 375 Fry Rd, Wooster OH, 44691.
- RES will ship ammunition at the buyer's expense. RES will only ship ammunition to states that it is permittable.
- RES WILL NOT SHIP PRIMERS OR POWDER- THOSE ITEMS ARE PICK-UP ONLY!!
- If an item is purchased that we DO NOT ship, the buyer is still responsible for payment of the item, that item will be put into the next auction and proceeds will be sent to buyer.
Wooster, Ohio 44691
Beginning Tuesday, June 6th. Monday - Friday 9AM -5PM & Saturday 8AM-1PM. All lots must be picked up by Saturday, June 24th by 1PM. Items not picked up by Saturday, June 24th will be forfeited.
Online Only Firearm, Ammo & Accessory Auction
Lots Begin Ending Monday, June 5th @ 3PM
Dealer Overstock Sale – Numerous New Items
Pistols – Revolvers – Rifles – Shotguns
Ammo – Firearm & Reloading Accessories
Craig Conrad, 419-564-0644 – Jake White – Drew Turner – Seth Andrews – Andy White