6-power Banner scope,Serial Number: B6352657 Barrel Length: 22"
- All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time. Please send any specific questions to our email address or call us for more information. We will be happy to email other pictures to you, if needed. All sales are final.
- Any bidders with credit cards that are declined on reconciliation day will be charged a $30 processing fee to run another credit card- NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Real Estate Showcase Auction Company LLC DBA: RES Auction Services has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
- FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 5% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
- All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Check, E-Check, Wire Transfers, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Items can be shipped at a cost. Items won from out of state will be automatically shipped to the shipping address on file unless heard otherwise by noon the following day. Please contact 833-765-3737 to confirm shipping after your bid has been won. Firearms can be shipped to an FFL dealer at a cost of $50/gun. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the FFL.
- Items can be pick-up their Firearm at 1487 County Road 1475, Ashland, or can have them shipped to an FFL of their choosing provided the license is valid for transfers at a cost of $50 per gun. Items will be available for pickup Wednesday, May 24th until 8PM or Friday, May 25th
- Our on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email the next business day.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Real Estate Showcase Auction Company LLC. and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Holmes County, Ohio.
- The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
- The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer.
- All sales are final.
- By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
- The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person. All announcements made day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
- Firearm Terms & Conditions:
- Must be 21 to purchase a Handgun
- Must be 18 to Purchase a Long Gun Ohio residents can pick-up their Firearm at RES’s facility at 375 Fry Rd, Wooster OH, 44691, or can have them shipped to an FFL of their choosing provided the license is valid for transfers at a cost of $50 per gun.
- All buyers must have proper ID and sign a consent form.
Ashland, Ohio 44805
RES DOES NOT SHIP. MUST PICK UP ALL PURCHASES AT AUCTION LOCATION: 1487 COUNTY ROAD 1475, ASHLAND. ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PICKED UP BY FRIDAY, MAY 26TH. PICK UP HOURS ARE WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM.
Troyer Equipment & Firearm Auction
Wednesday, May 24th
Real Estate 5 PM – Firearms & Equipment 5:30 PM
50 Guns – Trailers – Equipment
Auction will be held on location at 1487 County Road 1475, Ashland. From State Route 42 take State Route 603 north or from Olivesburg take 603 south to 1475. Watch for RES signs.
TERMS: The 5% Buyer's Premium will be waived if paying with cash or check.
Auction by order of Levi and Esther Troyer
Andy White 419-651-2152 – Mary Hartley – Drew Turner – Seth Andrews, Broker